Public libraries with limited budgets sometimes struggle with an older aging website. We found one running with the Twenty Twelve WordPress theme and a calendar widget that made the website unreadable on mobile devices. Since over 50% of patrons now access websites on a mobile device this library’s information was not accessible. We created a new website showcasing the many features possible with WordPress.
Take a look at their new and mobile ready WordPress website:
We created a mobile responsive WordPress website for half the cost of the leading competitor! It has all of these features:
- Easy to read and navigate on any device, including mobile
- Connected to the library’s catalog
- Online room reservation synced to the online public and staff calendars
- Online event registration
- Links to all of the library’s digital content
- Featured library and community events
You can see this and more at their website:
Does your website need a re-design?